April 13, 2016

Society Social: My Favorites

Thank you, Society Social for featuring my apartment on The Social Diary! Here’s a quick list of my SS home essentials...

 I couldn’t live without a crisp white sofa. I love the Charlotte's preppy, polished, chinoiserie chic vibe…and those details! The tufting and piping is totally on point.

I’ve come to love the ottoman-turned-coffee table. The Uptown ottoman allows me to sit comfortably on my sofa and display my trinket trays in a relaxed yet chic way that’s not too decorator-y. What I love most about this piece is that it’s highly customizable. You can have them apply any fabric of your choosing for a look that is completely your own.

 The power of the faux-bamboo bar cart will forever reign, and the Sedgewick’s hanging bottle and glass storage is a genius update to the classic design. SS truly knows how to make the Pinterest addict’s dreams of sparkly cocktail parties come true!

I ordered this pink and goldfaux-bamboo tray a few days ago and can’t wait to style it with my vignette of trinkets.