September 16, 2016

Girls In Madras is on The Pink Clutch today!

Well, it’s officially happy hour! Time to pour a cocktail and, if you haven’t already, check out my bar cart tour and interview on The Pink ClutchI was beyond thrilled when TPC owner, Paige Minear, invited me to participate in her Friday bar cart series. She is such a sweet, uplifting person and her design sense is impeccable. I stumbled upon her blog a few years ago and fell right into her colorful, happy, Palm Beach-y world. Hope you all have a fabulous Friday, or as Paige says, Fri-yay!