April 19, 2017

J Crew Spring Favorites!

Ruffles, stripes, gingham, lemons, leopard, pom poms…oh my! Time to grab your credit card and head to J. Crew! I know I said I was going to put my spring shopping on hold until Palm Beach, but after seeing all the new arrivals yesterday, I just couldn't keep my wallet snapped.

I can’t wait to stroll down Worth Ave in this eyelet shirt dress. There's something very alluring about its modest, 1950-ish design. Betty Draper would approve! I’m also swooning over these pom pom sandals, this lemon cardigan set, and these ruffled leopard pants. And good news: everything is 25% off with code HOPTOIT. J. Crew never ceases to impress me with their fun twists on classic pieces! Here’s a roundup of all my favorites…

1. Gingham maxi
2. Pink striped sailor shirt
3. Pom pom sandals
4. Wicker clutch