December 8, 2017

Cozy Winter Days With Malabar Bay

I admit, I love a good pajama day, especially this time of year. Is there anything better than curling up on the sofa in your pjs with a giant mug of hot cocoa and a Christmas movie? A wood burning fire would be nice too (just sayin!), but I’m perfectly happy with a big furry blanket, festive pjs, and Amazon Prime. Yep, I live for cozy winter days at home where I can just throw my hair up in a bun and be me (but still look good, of course).

So…it’s with great excitement that I introduce you to my new favorite loungewear brand, Malabar Bay. A few weeks ago, they sent me two GORGEOUS matching pajama sets to review here. The timing couldn’t have been more perfect because I’m actually in the process of cleaning out my loungewear drawer (finally!) and replacing my ratty, non-matching pjs with cute matching sets. Maybe it’s just me, but if I’m going stay in my pjs all day, I have to look and feel amazing doing it. Let’s be honest, it’s hard to feel pretty and polished in pjs but you will in these—pinky swear! I couldn’t be more delighted with their look, feel, and quality!

This blue and white striped set is a preppy pajama day-lover’s dream come true. If you’re trying to build a pj wardrobe, a classic striped set like this one is an absolute essential. I’m in love with these oversized ticking stripes. Is there anything more classic and beautiful than ticking stripes? I mean… just give me a few yards of this fabric for matching pillows! Swoon! Oh and, all the best details are there; hot pink piping, a front pocket, and a drawstring waistband. I’d say that they run true-to-size and the fit is slightly roomy, which I love. This set couldn’t be more perfect if it tried!

As much as I love my plaid Christmas pajamas from years past, I’m ready for something different this year. Preferably something that matches my pink and green decor….like this pink and green Christmas tree pj set! Ok. Let’s just pause for a minute and soak up the cuteness. How adorable are these little trees?! Can I just stay in these all month?

I’m also beyond thrilled with their luxe cotton fabric! It’s different from any cotton fabric I’ve ever felt. It’s soft, luxurious, and thick (but not too thick), which makes me feel put together and beautiful. Plus, they’re super super comfortable, which is kinda the whole point of pajama days, right?!

It is sooo hard to find beautiful matching pj sets for a reasonable price, so hurry and grab a few pairs of your own! I can’t wait to wear mine Christmas Eve and Christmas morning. Oh and, how perfect would one of these sets be for a "Girls Night In" gift basket? Champagne, a candle, pjs, and a throwback movie…now that’s my kind of gift basket!

Malabar Bay is celebrating the launch of their new site, so for the next two days, you can get 60% off your ENTIRE order with code “PARTY60”